20 January, 2010

Now?

Haven't heard from that boy since he made his offer, huh... Surprise? Guess not. No point in waiting until Valentines, but I suppose there's an off chance he may pop up again. No breath holding, tired of emo stupidity. Fuck it.

Had a brief potential maybe, but... Hell, I don't even know. The guy went out of town for 2 weeks, got pissy I didn't text him while he was gone, even though I did and emailed once... Then? Told me he's selling his car so won't have transport or be able to see me again anyway. Why get pissy at me if... Ah fuckit, whatever.

Lots of flirtings across distance, but mostly with those who can't do anything about it or, even if willing, are too far away.

On the upside, I'm going to a bdsm play party at the end of the month! Mostly plan to just watch, but it should be interesting. The roommates and I went to a munch, met a bunch of the local younger folk (TNG are awesome, I've been bitchy for YEARS about how the creepy old dudes hit on me and I can't find anyone close to my own age... nobody bothered to mention before now.) Didn't see any immediate potential, nobody that really made me go "OOO yes please" but who knows.

It would be awesome to start having a sex life worth writing about. As is, I'm jealous of my fictional characters because they're getting way better than I'm likely to anytime soon. Or ever. I've been given permission to edit and post some of the logs, and may do that soon, because... Dear gods I'm jealous of this nonexistent person getting delicious things that I have no chance of finding IRL.

Even better, its inspiring me to want to start writing again. Every so often the idea of being paid to write smut dances through my head, or put together a book of erotic stories and see if any editor types will take it... Hmmmmm... I suppose posting them to the internet is counterproductive, isn't it?

Oh another note. I've moved yet again. Oklahoma. Good roommates. Soon as I get a job everything will be awesome.

Cross your fingers for me kids... cause once I have a job, money, stable place (for once!!!) I'll be able to explore more options as I'll have money to go out and do things and meet more people.

So. Until I have a sex life worth sharing, I'll see about writing some smut or sharing those roleplay logs.

Until then, if you're getting what I'm not FUCKING ENJOY IT!

;)

No comments: