29 August, 2008

'3in1'

Her breath is soft across my cheek as I nuzzle closer, sliding my arm around her waist and lazily running nails along her spine. Her tiny sound of pleasure wakens Him, as his lips press for a moment against my shoulder. Words are murmured too softly to be understood by anything but tone of voice. Too exhausted for the moment to take action, small affectionate moments pass interchangeably amongst us. His teeth sinking into the place where shoulder meets neck. Her hand moving over His hip. My leg shifting between hers as I press closer. His body pressed more snugly against my back as he raises to one elbow leaning across to claim Her lips in a searing kiss. Me, sitting up to watch, hands moving over warm skin, playing lightly across sensitive areas. Her hand capturing mine, guiding so that together we are touching Him. He breaks their kiss long enough to take hold of me, tugging me so that for a moment I am straddled across His hips, then on the other side. She rises now, and across him it is our turn to kiss. For a moment the fires rise, and it seems perhaps we are not too tired, not yet sated after all... Then without discussion we settle again, Him in the middle now. She snuggles close against his one side and I the other, each of us stretching an arm across him waist to cup a palm against the other's hip. His arms wrap around us, his lips pressing first to one forehead, then the other as he whispers sleepy approval... She and I, our eyes meeting a moment, smile as he drifts away from us... but each feeling secure and adored, follow closely behind.

No comments: