29 August, 2008

Eye Contact

He pushes me back against the pillow, hand tangling in my hair as he takes it from beneath me. The fingertips of his other hand playing across my nipple as he chuckles and leans in for a kiss. Habitually, my eyes drift close and he makes a soft sound of displeasure. My face is captured between his hands as I feel his fingers against my eye lids and I look at him. There's a stern look on his face as he holds my gaze until I understand he wants me to look at him. He leans in again, eyes on mine as his lips press against mine in a soft kiss, then another. Moments later, I forget, distracted by sensations of She and He both, my eyes drift and instantly his lips move away from mine... returning only once my gaze is locked with his again. It made my breath catch, that added connection, the intensity of it causing my heart to skip and leap. I admit, I clung to him, just like any heroine in a cheesy romance novel. His hair was soft under my fingers, and his shoulders strong as I wrapped my arms around him, and he chuckled against my ear as he moved to kiss the side of my throat. "I think you like it."

No comments: