29 August, 2008

"Don't Turn Around"

I've wandered away from the crowd for fresh air when I catch a shadow from the corner of my eye as a body moves up behind me. "Don't turn around" whispers the voice in my ear as something presses into the small of my back. A small part of me considers panicking, I think its a weapon until the arm comes around from behind, resting across my throat, and the voice whispers again "I'm going to give you what you've been wanting... Walk forward, open the second door on your left."

I move forward, glancing over my shoulder and smiling as I confirm my suspicions as to my assailant's identity. He smirks at me and steps into the room, waiting for me to close the door behind us. Waiting while I glance around and notice we're basically in a coat closet... the type with racks for the coats, a couch, and a vanity for those that want to preen before they enter the party proper.

"So what is it that I've been wanting?" I quirk an eyebrow, playful as I drop onto the couch and study him as he advances to stand before me. His hands go to his belt and I move them aside, doing it myself. Within moments I'm tasting him on my tongue, already hard and with pre-cum seeping from the tip... Then I'm moving slowly as I proceed, I have no intention of letting him finish this blowjob... Not until I get whats been promised me, and its a lot more than just offering Him pleasure!

His hand brushes my hair aside so he can watch, then tangles at my nape and urges me to quicken my pace. I do for a few strokes until the hand relaxes... then I pull away and look up at him. "Done already?" he asks, and that smirk is back again. The all knowing, all seeing smirk that shows me he can read my thoughts as clearly as if I'd written it all down for him.

I don't answer, knowing I don't need to as he settles onto the couch and indicates I should drape myself across him... Said indication is made by that hand tangling into my hair again and lightly tugging until I'm half in his lap, but still leaning against the side of the couch. The free hand moves to my blouse, making short work of the buttons and I slide out of my bra to allow him free access.

His fingertips move over my skin, lightly brushing, a caress designed to madden. His lips move over the same path and then away again, touching at the hollow of my throat a moment before moving to my mouth. There's a certain type of kiss, it can't be quite explained... slow, sensual, searing... It fills me with wanting faster than anything else can, it steals my breath and all my willpower and I suspect I might do nearly anything in the moments after that kiss ends... and for a moment as he pulls away from me, I'm trembling and looking at him with my lower lip caught between my teeth. We look like the cover of some trashy romance novel, and I start to laugh at that thought until thought starts to fade again.

That hand moves lower, skimming over the fabric of my skirt until it touches thigh, then slides upward again as it pushes the fabric with it. Soon his fingertips are wet and its his turn to laugh as he teases me and I cling to him, wanting but not yet willing to beg. Teasing is all that I'll get until I do ask, perhaps even beg, but the minutes stretch on and I can't seem to mind as he draws me to the brink of orgasm and stops.

"Say it." he whispers, hand tugging at my hair so that my throat is exposed, his lips moving over the fast beating pulse. My breath catches and I have no words until he shifts and I can feel him between my thighs... Close, but not close enough...

"I want you." I manage to gasp as his hand touches my neck and I feel his teeth graze over my flesh.

"Badly." he grins, shifting closer.

I shudder "God yes." and I shift to bring him still closer "I'm willing to beg, if thats what you want..."

No words, only the sudden, welcome invasion.. and the word fades until there is only this, now, sensation, movement, heat and desire and the merciless driving. He covers my mouth to muffle my cries and the hand in my hair tightens again, pulling hard so that I'm arched into him as his face is pressed against my throat.

The only noise is muffled. My cries by his hand, his by my throat, and the clothing we never got around to removing rustles as loudly as the sound of our bodies coming together. I cling and wrap myself tightly around him as I feel the cresting... A deep throb that centers in my clit and intensity moves through me with a repeated tighten and release that tells him that I've fallen away from reality. Several hard thrusts follow and I can feel his tension growing until he pulls away from me suddenly.

I straighten quickly as he stands over me, moving to take him into my mouth again and he shakes his head, glancing at my breasts. Understanding is instant, he teased about doing this and I'd promised to allow it, so I push my breasts together and he slides between them. Within a moment or two there's an almost growl from him as he pulls back a second time, and moist heat covers my breasts.

He kisses me lightly, then moves to the vanity and brings me a warm towel to clean up with as he collapses onto the couch again, and once thats finished I curl up against him to enjoy that warm, dozy state that follows as his arms slide around me. "Thank you." I murmur softly. He only nods, but his arms tighten a moment and I smile as I listen to the heartbeat and breath slowly finding a calmer state within him.

No comments: