29 August, 2008

Some thoughts on how to catch a... me :)

If you want me to fall for you, hard and fast and probably to a degree that I'll never completely be able to get over afterward... Play me (like a fish on a line?) for a little while. Subtly, with just enough hope that its leading somewhere, but still enough doubt that I'm never fully confident in where things stand. Not so much hot and cold as... warm and cool, I suppose? Show interest to a certain degree, but stay distant as well. Tease me about what might happen, if you decide to follow through.

If you mean it, if you do follow through, I'll forgive all the angst and confusion that led me through the maze to the point where you do admit "Yes, I want you." If you don't drag it out more than a few months without giving some hope, always just enough to keep me interested, but never going so distant that I lose confidence in there being a chance.

Once that phase passes (though, some amount of mystery should always exist... just not doubt. Beyond that point, I should know that you want me... but always wonder just a little about the details. The occasional sly glance or smirk, refusing to explain, obviously calculating and coming to some decision. Sometimes staying just out of reach, but not so far that you can't turn around and pounce at the right moment...) er

Once that phase passes (take two) let me in. Doesn't have to be all the way, your deep dark secrets but... If you need someone to just curl up with and talk to or forget about your troubles... let it be me sometimes. I need to be needed as much as I want to be wanted. But? Don't get clingy, or whiny. Keep the balance.

If we have a regular social group, and thats where we always end up seeing each other... Show interest, and beyond that... show interest in seeing me outside of the group, make time that we can be alone once in a while... or, if thats just not possible for whatever reason, find the opportunity for us to be alone sometimes. Or once in a while make a point of letting me know that I'm why you decided to show up.

Be affectionate, touch me... I'm a sensation based creature, and its the intimacy of casual affection that will capture me more thoroughly than the more thorough one of sex. A caress, a kiss, a whisper... I need those things. Romance is in the details of the gestures, not flowers and candy... But little things like picking up a 2liter of Cherry 7up because I mentioned how much I love it, bringing me something shiny you found at work cause you knew it'd make me grin, things that show you thought about me...

Every once in a while, make me beg *grin* make me take the initiative...

Hmmm... Also? Randomly throwing me up against the wall, pinning me, kissing me... is *always* a good thing. Taking my hand and dragging me off to be alone. Taking a handful of hair as you lean in to whisper and tell me what you want... Feed the subbie once in a while, she craves the Dominant man more than the rest of me craves all the rest of that stuff. Doesn't have to be always, often, or in extreme ways... Usually its just that I need you to be assertive, a little bit aggressive maybe... Never let me forget that you want me, that I'm yours.

Possessiveness (without jealousy) is a beautiful thing.

No comments: