29 August, 2008

"Prayer"

I am in complete darkness. Not blindfolded, as I first think upon waking, for I can discern the delicate shadings in the room around me. I can sense a presence, and as I shift around there is something near the edge of the bed, a solidified darkness that shifts toward me as I reach for the lamp "No." his voice is soft, yet still commanding. I pause, sitting up even as I listen to a shifting of fabric as the figure stands. "Sit here."


I don't know this chair, I don't keep one in the bedroom. I feel it first with my fingertips, an almost velvet texture that caresses my palm as I slide my hand over its arm. I settle into it after only a moment's hesitation, sinking into soft cushions that my half-sleepy fancy imagines as a welcoming sort of sensation. Its a good chair, I'm hoping that he lets me keep it here beside the bed, maybe to encourage further visits.

I make myself comfortable and listen as he sets something on the bed. I can feel a pressure on the air around me as he comes to stand over me, and I can feel his touch even before his palm cups my cheek "Will you do exactly as I say, no questions asked?" I nod, turning to press my lips against the pulse at his wrist. He chuckles, allowing the gesture before taking his hand away. "Will you undress?"

I sit up just enough that I can take hold of my nightgown, hands wrapping into its hem as I begin to pull it up. I know he cannot really see me in the dark, but I move slowly because I enjoy the feel of the satin sliding away from my skin, and I like the whisper of sound it makes until he takes it from my hand and drops it onto the bed. He stands still, waiting until I realize he's expecting more and I murmur "There's nothing else."

Darkness looms over me as he moves closer, leaning down. His hand is warm as it skims over one breast, down across my hip and slides between my thighs. There is a slight pressure of his fingers against my clit against he cups his palm against me and rubs for the barest instant. "Good girl." The hand is taken away and he stands above me again.

The silence stretches until I ache with it, or with his presence... "Will you let me..." I reach out, running a hand up his thigh until my fingertips rest on the button of his jeans. He says nothing, but he steps closer and I take that for a yes as I raise my other hand and make quick work of the clothing in my way, leaning down so that I'm nearly falling out of the chair as I slide the denim down toward his feet and wait for him to step out. I sit up again, letting my hair tickle against his skin as I go.

He's only semi-hard as I brush my fingertips over him, but there's a quivering that tells me it won't take much work to finish that job. I shift so that I'm on my knees in the chair, rising enough that I can undo the buttons of his shirt and slide it down his arms. He does nothing to help, though he does step closer so that I can feel the growing erection lost between my breasts. I feel his breath on my cheek for a moment, but he turns his face away before I can try stealing a kiss.

His hand drops onto my waist, moving up my back until he has it tangled into my hair so that I have to arch... and thats when he leans forward again, lips pressing against my throat in a wet kiss, then his teeth come together over skin and I gasp at the sudden pain of the bite. He chuckles, tugging my hair so that I sink down onto the seat of the chair, guiding my mouth toward our desired destination.

I don't tease, not this time. The darkness and mystery, those are for me. But this... this is for him, as I take his now rigid length into my mouth and begin to perform. Nothing fancy, no special tricks, just my lips and mouth and tongue as he guides the bobbing rhythm of my head with his hand in my hair. "Touch yourself" he murmurs thickly, and I let my right hand move down to where his was before, fingers parting folds and sinking deep as I groan softly around him.

A moment later a disappointed whimper is escaping as he pulls himself away "Don't stop" he says "Lean back and enjoy yourself..." I can tell by the tilt of his head that he's listening to the soft noises... the ones that I hate... as I dip my fingers in and out. For a moment, my breath catches as he takes hold of one of my thighs, raising it so that I can let my leg hang over the edge of the chair, then the same with the other so that I'm spread open before him. I'm blushing in the dark, until I remember that it IS dark and he can't actually see... and somehow that makes it easy again.

I scoot so that my ass is on the edge of the seat, leaning my head back against the softness of the headrest as I focus my thoughts on the sensation of my fingers, and the knowledge of his presence. I am so focused on my own pleasure that I almost miss the sudden warmth of his breath against my shoulder as he kneels in front of the chair "Don't stop" he says in my ear as he puts a hand over mine, feeling the movements I make, learning how it is that I satisfy myself.

There's nothing else, no other contact except for his hand over mine, his fingers getting wet as they follow mine. I can tell when he holds his breath, because it stops whispering across my skin, and the only sound in the room is my ragged gasps and suppressed moans as I try to hold myself back from that edge, thinking it won't be allowed. His breath lets out again, and his hand encourages mine to move faster and I know I'm wrong, so I stop thinking and just... feel...

"God" I breathe, all I can hear is the rush of blood in my ears, through my veins, as the tension builds unbearably and I can hardly breathe for trying not to moan so loudly that the roommates will come investigate. I know I'm making soft sounds, whimpers, gasps as the tension mounts higher and I pull my fingers away to stop the flood of sensation, but he moves my hand back again so that I'm rubbing my clit and I'm pretty sure I've stopped breathing entirely as he prevents me from squeezing my thighs together.

I want to snarl or lash out, something violent, instead I slide my fingers lower again, dipping furiously until I have to bite down on the inside of my cheek to keep from crying out as the orgasm hits, a whirlwind of sensation focused in my clit and radiating outward, an eruption of warm juices around my fingers. "Jesus" I gasp, collapsing bonelessly in the chair as I fight to catch my breath.

"So you do pray" he teases as his fingers circle my wrist and he brings my hand to his mouth. His lips touch my wrist, as mine did his earlier, then my palm. The ache of need starts to build again as he takes my fingers one by one into his mouth, sucking each clean before he moves to the next.

"Only to you" I manage as he finally releases my hand and lets it fall limp onto my thigh. I'm still sprawled, spread open in the chair before him. I manage to sit up a bit as he leans in, and this time I don't have to try stealing a kiss because he's offering it freely, and I can taste myself on his tongue. He's pinning me to the chair with his body, and I realize its about the right height as I can feel him hard against my inner thigh. It wouldn't take much maneuvering...

"Do you think you've earned it?" He must be able to hear the gears turning in my head as I contemplate exactly how to go about getting him to finally stop teasing and just...

"Yes?" there's an irrepressible note of hope in my voice, though I was trying for confidence.

He takes hold of my wrist again as he climbs to his feet "We'll see. Come to bed now."

No comments: