29 August, 2008

"Un-Spoken"

Words whispered in darkness. A lingering touch, un-witnessed. Eyes meet and shift away, then back again. There is a gentleness in the caresses that never quite happen. A need in the lack of contact. Heat emanates, radiates outward, tangible manifestation of un-indulged lustings.

I want you

Deadair on the line, but the listening ear overhears faintly… amongst the static… perverse words, suggestions, hunger. My mouth upon your breast… hand in your hair, pulling… cock a hard weight against your hip… teasing, taunting… you will have to beg me to fuck you… Breath coming faster, a gasp, a sigh… Just as I am about to beg, come to me the line becomes empty. No voice, no static. Just air, and an emptiness that makes my body ache.

Tell me what you want… your desires… your fantasy… Tell me how you would have me rape you… Thought stopping taunting, there is danger inherent, but… delicious… Words disappear from the screen before I can respond, and again you are lost to me.

I know you, phantom lover. Daemon lover. Incubus that knows the darkest secrets of my heart. Since we met, I have thought of little else but the possibility… the fantasy of having you. Being taken by you. Possessed, claimed, branded. My body anticipates even your most casual touches. Response, a frisson of sexual tension rushing through my veins, each moment of contact. Tease You call me this, but it is you.

I have made it clear, my need, my want, my offer. Through gestures, banter, un-casual incidents of contact. You cannot deny the knowledge that, should "yes" ever pass your lips, I will be willing in an instant. Yet this game we play, pretending it is a game, pretending it will never happen.

Stop. No more waiting, no more taunts, no more banter. Touch me, hold me, hurt me, take me… Anything you want, anything you ask. This is my desire, my obsession.

No fantasy, no dream lover, no gentle seduction.

Only you.

Yet I cannot bring myself to speak lest the dream should fade…

No comments: