29 August, 2008

Fact, Fiction, Fantasy

Words seethe beneath my surface, coil deep within my belly, burn through my blood. Writing is a form of exorcism and an exploration. I discover the story, the details, as the words appear on the screen. There is little connection between the typing fingers and the brain that brews these tales... I start to say one thing and another escapes instead, my characters have their own mind and will do as they please. I am just the vessel, ridden, haunted...

Enough cleverness now?

This is my creative outlet. Some stories may be factual, some may be pure fiction, some may be fantasy mingling the two... Two truths and a lie, whether some small detail or a new ending to a moment that I let pass by. Chances are I won't tell you which is the lie, as that defeats the purpose a bit...

Read, enjoy... Adults only, minors not welcome and parents who can't be bothered to monitor the internet useage are to blame if the wrong person stumbles through. Not my responsibility, not my problem.

Some posts will also include thoughts, ramblings, explorations in the world of kink/BDSM.

Some may be pictures.

Or whatever else I feel like posting, my blog and all that jazz.

No comments: