29 August, 2008

An interlude with 'Wash'

He's been teasing me afternoon and evening, little touches, kisses. "You want something, what is it?" I refuse to answer, because already I've discovered myself incapable of the word No with him. He gives me that smirk, that all knowing, evil, sexy little smirk of his. I sit for hours and watch the guys play cards, amused. Their conversation is better than inside where the girls are sitting around babbling about things that don't interest me. Right now, HE is what interests me, so in the chair beside his is where I stay... and between rounds in the game he leans over to kiss me. He holds my hand, running the sharp edge of his thumbnail against my palm, chuckling when I shiver in response. In retaliation I lean over and start kissing his neck, purring in his ear when that makes him shiver. "You want to have sex." he mutters, capturing my face so that I can't turn away this time. "You want to fuck." I smile silently, there's no point trying to deny such obvious truth...

Later, curled up on the couch watching a movie. The front door is open, which blocks his roommate's view of us on the couch. Others can probably see the way I squirm as he keeps me curled up against him. I intentionally wore a bra with thin fabric, anticipating the feel of his fingers playing across my nipples through fabric. Torture, such exquisite torment... I turn my face away, looking at the television and he pinches a nipple hard between his fingers, squeezing until I look back at him again... The look on his face is best described as sadistic glee as he switches to tweaking the other nipple until I try to pull away... Not because of pain, it probably does hurt but I can't tell through the haze of pleasure. I curl up against him, rewarded by kisses as his hand slides down to my zipper and oh gods do I want to let him do that but... This is when I notice his roomate's girl staring at us, and the guy sitting on the other couch near the television... So I squirm away, catching "Wash'" gaze and glancing down the hall toward his bedroom hopefully. "You want the cock." he whispers in my ear, almost a growl there and I refuse to answer verbally even as he guides my hand and being the obedient girl I show what attention I can to it through pants.

Still later, the rest of the thanksgiving guests have gone. My housemates tried to make me go home, but he had me pinned to the wall, telling me in between kisses that it was my choice if I wanted to go home or stay with him, refusing to say yes or no. Silly boy, if the answer isn't No, I'm staying. So we're back on the couch again, his roommate is outside smoking (roommate's girl has disappeared into the bedroom I think.) "You want the cock." he taunts again, smirking even though I refuse to say yes. He leans me back, pinning me to the couch as he growls low and bites, shaking his head back and forth... That spot on my neck will likely ache like a bruise for a week, but god I'll love that little reminder... Even though somehow he manages to always do it so that it hurts like a bruise without showing as one... Then he has me pinned further, stretched out on the couch with him on top, kissing in between his taunting declarations of the things he knows I want and hope for... until his roommate comes in and tells us to get a room.

He settles down and we curl up again to watch the rest of whatever movie it is that we're watching, I have trouble focusing as he takes every opportunity to tease, pinning me again whenever his roommate goes outside for another smoke. By now, if he'd only ask again, I'd actually be willing to admit that YES I do want it, him, everything...

I don't know if its a respite or torture of a different sort, the domestic scene as everyone pitches in to clean up and put away the Thanksgiving leftovers. "We'll have to pull the futon out." he kisses me and goes back to doing dishes. I laugh and continue with my assigned tasks. When he comes back from the bedroom he's carrying a tarot deck, I watch as he does two readings. A 3 card, then the full spread... He looks at me oddly and shakes his head, putting the cards away... and refuses to say what he was trying to discover though he seems bemused by the results while admitting they weren't very helpful.

Finally, bed, he orders me to strip and I remove everything but the thong and soon we're kissing again and he's tormenting me in such exquisite ways while holding our usual vague sort of conversation. "If we don't stop this." he says while grinding against me through his shorts and my flimsy bit of cloth "We'll both be in trouble." I ask why, and he drops the bomb "Because our 30 days aren't up yet.." Yes, he intends to obey the house rule and for a second I feel the urge to cry out of sheer frustration, which obviously pleases him. I point out thats only two weeks, trying to make it seem like nothing and no reason to wait... instead, I'm half a breath from begging and really two weeks sounds a lifetime away from this particular moment. "No." so smug.

I growl and struggle beneath him, wanting up, wanting to assert myself, wanting to take control and DEMAND. I'm ready to fight him for it if I have to, and there's fire in his eyes as he snarls and shoves me back down, pinning me to the mattress with his hand wrapped around my throat... There's such malicious glee in his expression and his voice, Pride as well. Every inch of the Alpha Male as that hand squeezes and he growls "Only on MY terms." his face close to mine. The world starts to fade in from the edges (does he have any idea exactly how close I was in that instant?) and I struggle to loosen his grip just enough so I cay say Yes... and he lets go, pause a minute while I remember how to breathe again... Then he's kissing me just as fiercely as if there'd been no interruption.

I can't help but laugh "You like it when I get angry." and he smiles, saying nothing. "Why do you enjoy that?" Again he has no answer, and it isn't until later that I consider my attempt to take control... it allows him to conquer me, proves that I still present him a challenge. Not until later, though... First there is him, and I suspect I'm being punished for my moment of rebellion. He's up to his knees, straddling my thighs so I can't squirm free, then higher so that he's pinning me by the chest and its obvious what he wants... I resist long enough for him to give an irritated grumble and rise off of me long enough to remove the shorts. This earns further punishment as he orders me to push my breasts together for him, and he is displeased as I try to find the right angle to do both. No, the rhythm is his to set and mine to accept as I work from an awkward angle to do what I can to add to it. I can't just be there and let it happen, always I am the active participant in my own downfall... but such a delicious punishment as he taunts me about liking the feel of his cock in my mouth.

Moments later I'm licking my lips and he's flopped over onto the bed with a very pleased smile as I snuggle up close and tease that he looks ready to fall asleep. He is, he admits... Though if I want reciprocation, he'll do so happily... though he's already realized I'm a special case. "I could do that, but we both know it'd be four hours later and you'd be pleased... but not satisfied, because there's another 2 weeks before you can have what you want." I consider it, because I have extremely warm memories of the way his mouth works and yes... There'd be a number of orgasms (I should mention to him at some point that even this is a rarity) but he's right... The orgasms in the end tend to be irrelevant, everything short of the actual PIV... its just foreplay, and no amount of how wonderful it can be is enough without that. As he says, I'm a special case.

So we kissed a bit more, then snuggled up and talked a while.

No comments: