29 August, 2008

Scars

I may rewrite this as an actual story, if so at that point I'll delete this and repost it :)

I have a friend who used to get into lots of fights and now has lots of scars that he's really self-conscious about it, thinks it makes him look ugly... But let me tell you... He's fucking sexy!!!

One night at his place he asked for a backrub and I finally had the chance to put a plan into action, locking his bedroom door as I stripped off his shirt and sat him down so I could sit behind and wrap my legs around his waist.

I rubbed for a few minutes, then slowed and just started caressing, lingering for a few moments over this or that particular scar until he finally became aware of what I was doing. He had been talking, general conversation but he went quiet as I leaned forward and pressed my lips slowly against a scar on his shoulder, whispering against his skin in between soft kisses "Tell me the stories?"

He did, his voice low and rough with emotion as he relived the tale of each scar as I worshiped it with my lips and tongue before moving on to the next, and the next until I had him completely undressed and had explored every scar but one.

Yes, he even has a scar on his beautiful, delicious cock and I already knew the story of that one so I saved it for last as I had him sit up and settled to my knees between his thighs. I was very thorough with that one, of course... and he was never self-conscious about his scars again, not around me and he says not with others either.

He never actually believed the "chicks dig scars" line until I proved it to him *grin*

No comments: