29 August, 2008

3some (one too many)

I knew as soon as I saw him that I wanted him, but it wasn't until my lover went after him that I made a move.. not in competition, but because she and I like to share... and obviously we were both interested.

I knew I was in trouble when he ran to his car to get his collar and leash, that smile as he held it up in silent question... and I found myself lifting my hair out of the way without hesitation. She watched this with uneasy eyes, and that situation didn't get any better as the evening progressed... because the more time we spent together the more obvious it was that his preference was for me, not her.. Yet neither of us could really tell her to go away without being rude.

We should've... She was being wild and forward and greedy, sitting with her face in his lap even though he made no encouragement or invitation, I wished she'd at least been drunk to justify it because... I was embarrassed a bit. For her? Of her? He let her play as he sat on the couch between us, but smiled when I shifted so that my leg covered his groin and she couldn't reach anymore. She switched to trying to play with me, not noticing I wasn't responding. Not noticing that my gasps and sighs came from his more subtle touches rather than her bold ones.

He never told her no, so I assumed he was interested... and when he said he needed to choose, encouraged him to just go for the threesome option... I didn't want to not be the one he picked, and I was fairly sure all hell would break loose if she didn't get picked. So, we went to the bedroom with him.

In view of the others he made attempts at equality, he'd kiss me first, then her... He'd touch and pet us both. The moment we moved into privacy that pretense dropped. He kissed her a couple of times, played with her breasts a little, that was it.

She and I both being subs, he ordered her to show her work ethic (thank you, George Carlin) for me while he stayed higher, kissing, tesing, tormenting and testing my limits. We talked, his attentions focused completely on me, and I couldn't help but respond fully to him.... to the point that I pretty forgot she was between my thighs and the orgasms happened because of his kisses, his hands on my nipples, the things he was saying...

He told us right out front that there'd be no actual sex, but that he'd be willing to do quite a lot else... so when he said I'd earned a reward and ordered me to switch positions with her so that he could get behind me while I went down on her... I remembered to pay attention to what I was doing more because he reminded me to, and his hand would stop the wonderful things it was doing whenever he noticed I wasn't doing my job. It was her that finally claimed to be done, an soon she was sitting beside me watching as he ordered me onto his back so that he could make with the orals.

The first orgasm hit as soon as he started, the next half dozen came with increasing loudness until I finally had to shove him away or die because I could no longer breathe. Immediately he stretched up beside me, holding me, kissing me, caressing me until I calmed down again and reminded that he'd been promised a blowjob.

my girl ended up doing almost all of the work, I took my turns but sometimes stamina can be bad as well as good, and he kept pulling me back up for kisses and more of that wonderful talk, putting her back to work... and even though we'd agreed thats since she'd done most of the work she deserved the reward, but somehow I got it instead... Yum.

I do feel bad, though it was amazing for me... she was left out *sigh*
Worse, he told me the next day that if she hadn't been there, the 'no sex for 30 days' rule would've been bent, or ignored completely. Ah well...

I did get him. Eventually..

No comments: