29 August, 2008

"Interlude?

The skirt rose a bit as he pulled me into his lap. Not much, just a glimpse of thigh before I managed to adjust. It made him grin as his hand settled on my hip. Someone dimmed the lights as the movie got started, some new release. I think it was action? People running and shouting and being very serious as much as possible. There may have been explosions. It was probably a fantastic movie, but I forgot to watch it.

Soon as the movie got going enough that everyone else was fairly absorbed in it, his fingers started moving, tracing the waistline of the skirt. He shifted, pulling me closer to nuzzle against the side of my throat. His knee shifted, parting mine, and I put a hand on his thigh as I leaned back enough to whisper in his ear "I don't think you want to do that."

"Why?" he murmured.

"I'm wearing exactly three pieces of clothing." I shifted enough that I could look him in the eye

"You lie." he smirked, sliding one hand up along my back and unsnapping the bra with ease "Two."

"I hate you." I muttered, sitting up.

He pulled me back again, whispering so softly I could barely hear even though his lips were brushing against my earlobe "Bench." One hand slipping beneath my skirt, stroking inner thigh "I'll be there in a minute."

Unsubtle, I crawled out of his lap and left the room, not quite pulling the door shut as I headed outside. I heard teasing commentary as he got up to follow, he was grinning as he pulled the door shut and we headed through the dark to where the bench waited beneath its tree. I unbuttoned my shirt and slipped out of the bra, draping it over the bench as I turned to look at him. "Well?"

His belt made a jingle as it unfastened, the foil wrapper crinkled. Soon he was seated at the center of the bench and I was climbing into place, my lips barely brushing across his as I began to lower myself. "Just like that?" he asked curiously.

"I spent the whole night waiting for you to notice and do something about it... I want Now." there may have been a tiny note of grumpy, as it'd taken so long to get to this.

"I see." laughter in his voice as his hands took my hips "Should've mentioned it sooner."

I had words in my head, but using them involved thought and I couldn't do much but feel at that moment. Heat, and hard, and... and... I shifted, which caused a soft gasp of breath.

Laughter from him again, his eyes on mine "You really were ready." Hands tightening on my hips for a moment before trailing upward.

I leaned forward, hands on the back of the bench "Always ready when I know" I'd started moving my hips, causing a moment of distraction "Know I'm going to see you."

Those hands were warm against my skin as they cupped, fingertips brushing over nipple, eliciting more gasps. He looked so serious, "You should've told me." he murmured again

"I hoped you'd guess." cruel is what it was, making me remember how to speak when all I wanted to do was focus on the slow rise and fall, thrust and withdrawl, and the rough stone of the bench beneath my palms.

"True." his hands were sliding back down to my hips again, then lower to cup my cheeks "But we could've started the night like this."

Faster, with his encouragement, gratefully, happily faster. "Yes." I couldn't think of a comeback for that.

Silence, blessed, wonderful reprieve from the need for words. There were night sounds around us, but not enough to drown out the soft sighs and cries as the pace drove onward. Closer and closer to that moment most treasured that even time itself seems to stop in awed observance... And as much as I might want to wait, draw out the moment, it did come with a shuddering breath and a series of sounds muffled by the back of my own hand. No pause or hesitation he only increased the pace, driving himself closer to that moment, until I regained control enough to take control, pushing his hands away even though they came back in time to drag me down one final time and hold me there as I could feel him pulsing... Any noise he might've made then was muffled by me as I pressed my lips to his, capturing that breath and claiming it for my own.

And gave it back again as we both struggled for breath, recovering.

"Thank you." I managed after a while, smiling as we separated and I settled onto the bench as he disposed of the evidence in the garbage can within reach. "I needed that."

He just shook his head and rebuckled his belt "You are strange."

What could I say to that? I just grinned "Yup. Movie?"

No comments: